Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February 18, 2015

My favorite food:Chicken Parmesan
Foods I'd like to avoid: Chili and mashed potatoes.
My favorite things to learn: Psychology
My favorite color: Teal
My best friends are: My cats
My favorite games to play: Monkey
My favorite books: Gone Girl
My favorite movies or TV shows: Breakfast at Tiffany's and Grey's Anatomy
My favorite holiday: Groundhog Day
Things I do well: Packing things
Things I need to practice more: Cleaning
My favorite place to go: Duluth Minnesota
My favorite family activities: Playing Pictionary
My favorite thing to do outside: Playing soccer
My favorite chore: Dusting
My least favorite chore: Vacuuming
What I want to be when I grow up: Psychologist
A place I want to visit: Paris
My favorite part of the year: The end of it.
My favorite part of each day: This class.

No comments:

Post a Comment