Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Think about the quote above. What does this mean to you? How could this apply to your life? How could this apply to your school work (especially Web Design!)? I would love to give you less work in class if it meant you were going to focus harder on the work. Do you think you would get more out of it? Would that work for you? Why or why not?

I think this quote means do less things in your life, but do those things with more "focus" or attention. I think this could apply to my life by, me doing more things that matter to me and to stop doing things that i do't really care for. I think by paying closer attention to what i'm doing and making sure that my work is quality work. I think i would get more out of it because i wouldn't just be focusing on getting it done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment